Job Number: 8218
itec group Inc. is currently recruiting for an Automation Engineer. The successful incumbent will be tasked to create and renew processes and equipment, and implement continuous improvement strategies in the production and automation processes of the company. This is a great opportunity to work for a company that places emphasis on improving technical and practical skills to prepare for future career opportunities. At itec group, we provide candidates with a seamless experience to transition into suitable roles as professionals in their desired fields.
Key Qualifications include but are not limited to:
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering; MSc in Electrical Engineering preferred
- 5 or more years of experience in beverage, food, and pharmaceutical industries with an emphasis on electrical engineering and manufacturing
- Proficiency and experience in PLC and HMI programming, control systems, automation, safety standards, and project management
If you are interested in learning more about the Automation Engineer opportunity and meet the required qualifications, please submit your updated resume directly to email@example.com.
- Direct the designing and installation of control systems and equipment while maintaining a corrective action plan of new and existing systems
- Maintain design and automation documentation, systems engineering processing plans, inventory lists, and operating procedures
- Maintain interaction with vendors and team members to address issues and meet requirements
We are recruitment industry leaders committed to quality service, integrity, respect and equal opportunity. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout our recruitment process. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-682-8889 x223 if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their accessibility needs. By applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related to the consideration of employment through itec group and its clients. Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at email@example.com