Industry: Engineering, Management
Job Number: 8236
Our client, an industry leading high technology manufacturer is seeking to add a proven Controls Engineer to join their team for a permanent job opportunity in Cambridge, ON. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for Programming equipment for the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industries. The successful candidate will have a proven Programming background with the ability to work with minimal supervision. This is a great opportunity to join a growing dynamic company, which offers a competitive salary, bonus, RSP matching, flex hours, share options, project delivery bonus, and future career growth advancement opportunities!
The Controls Engineer Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- AB Programming experience a must have, Siemens, Omron etc. an asset
- Electrical Design using Autocad (small % of the role)
- Occasional travel to customer sites, must be able to travel outside of CA
- Liaison with directly with customers and all levels of internal team
- Working directly with custom built automation machinery used primarily for Pharmaceutical and Healthcare with the potential of working in other industries.
- Degree or Diploma (Electrical)
- A min of of 3 years of Controls Engineering experience in a custom Automation environment
- Previous experience with Electrical Design
- Previous experience with requirements definition, technical documentation and participation in technical design reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in learning more about the Controls Engineer job opportunity please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are recruitment industry leaders committed to quality service, integrity, respect and equal opportunity. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout our recruitment process. Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-877-682-8889 x223 if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their accessibility needs. By applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related to the consideration of employment through itec group and its clients. Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org