Job Number: 8482
Our Client, an industry leading manufacturing facility, requires an Controls Engineer due to continued growth. This is a great opportunity for an experienced engineer looking for a permanent position with a company that values teamwork, career advancement, and investing in future of their employees.
The ideal candidate has experience in an automation machine build facility working with weld robotics, programming/modifying Allen Bradley PLC software, managing projects (machine installation/commissioning/upgrades), and budgeting. Please note this is a senior level role that offers a competitive base salary with NO travel requirement. Technical expertise is required.
The skills and experience we need:
- Engineering Degree, Electronics Technician/Technologist Diploma
- 5+ years of experience as a Manager working with automation engineers, technicians, and designers
- Experience with robotic repair/programming is required (ABB, Fanuc, etc)
- Knowledge of PLC programming/modifying including Allan Bradley ControlLogix/RS Logix
- Experience with machine installation and commissioning
- Project Management
- Working directly with customers
If you are interested in learning more about the Controls Engineer job opportunity please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are recruitment industry leaders committed to quality service, integrity, respect and equal opportunity. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout our recruitment process. Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-877-682-8889 x223 if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their accessibility needs. By applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related to the consideration of employment through itec group and its clients. Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org