Job Number: 8472
itec group has partnered with an industry-leading waste water manufacturer for their search for a full-time Electrical Designer. If you are passionate about design engineering, then this is your chance to join an innovative design team.
- Develop comprehensive wiring diagrams for electrical systems based on project requirements.
- Create single-line diagrams illustrating the overall electrical infrastructure of systems.
- Collaborate with automation and control engineers to integrate PLCs into larger control systems.
If you are interested in the Electrical Design job or other Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing opportunities then please apply online at www.itecgroup.ca or email email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Proficiency in CAD software for electrical design.
- 5+ years experience in electrical design, with a focus on wiring diagrams, single-line diagrams, and PLC programming.
In order to stay in touch, we require your consent. Canada's anti-spam legislation (CASL) came into effect on July 1, 2014, and requires us to obtain the consent of our Canadian applicants to continue to receive electronic communication. On your online application, please include the line "I consent to receiving commercial electronic messages regarding this and other opportunities with itec group” Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org