Job Number: 8450
You are a licensed Electrician (442A or 309A) that enjoys working in the manufacturing industry and you are confident with troubleshooting PLC’s, hydraulic/pneumatics, robots, and related automated equipment.
Our client is an industry leading tier one supplier and is looking to hire an individual on their afternoon shift. You enjoy PLC programming/troubleshooting and have experience in doing preventative maintenance and breakdown response.
- Troubleshoot and perform preventative maintenance on hydraulics, welding robots, conveyors, etc
- PLC Troubleshooting (Allen Bradley)
- Perform new installation and modification work
- Breakdown response of all production machinery in the plant
- Work closely with millwrights, electricians, and automation technicians on the floor
- Mechanical troubleshooting as required
What you bring to the table:
- Valid 442A or 309A Electrical License
- Knowledge of automated machinery in a plant that has a stamping and machining
- PLC and robot troubleshooting
- Read schematic drawings to repair equipment.
We are recruitment industry leaders committed to quality service, integrity, respect and equal opportunity. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout our recruitment process. Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-877-682-8889 x223 if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their accessibility needs. By applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related to the consideration of employment through itec group and its clients. Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org