Job Number: 8208
itec group is seeking an Environmental Coordinator for our manufacturing client in the Hamilton area. The successful candidate will aid in the environmental development of processes and systems and ensure all environmental programs and practices conform to the government laws & regulation. This is a great opportunity to join an established company while earning a competitive compensation and Benefits package!
The Environmental Coordinator Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Working with upper management to identify any environmental breaches
- Following programs and policies instruct on environmental training across all sites
- Collect and maintain various environmental records including: monthly site inspections, land/air/water samples findings, and environmental incidents
- Provide advice and support to ensure environmental compliance of new product launches
- Assure the maintenance of the Environmental Management System
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Post-secondary education in Environmental Management or related field or work experience
- Knowledge of compliance legislation and Environmental Management Systems
- Required experience with ISO 14001
If you are interested in learning more about the Environmental Coordinator and meet the required qualifications, please submit your updated resume directly to kate@ itecgroup.ca
In order to stay in touch, we require your consent. Canada's anti-spam legislation (CASL) came into effect on July 1, 2014, and requires us to obtain the consent of our Canadian applicants to continue to receive electronic communication. On your online application, please include the line "I consent to receiving commercial electronic messages regarding this and other opportunities with itec group” Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at unsubscribe @itecgroup.ca
itec group Inc.emphasizes the importance of building effective relationships between candidates and industry leading companies. We recruit for the IT, engineering and advanced manufacturing industries. We offer individuals looking for contract or full-time positions desirable career opportunities. Our committed team who are leaders within the recruitment industry have built a foundation of solid working relationships based on quality service, integrity and respect. itec groupis an equal opportunity employer.