Job Number: 8403
itec group Inc. is currently recruiting for an Estimator for a client based in the Niagara region.
We are seeking an experienced Estimator with a strong background in fabrication. The successful candidate will play a key role in analyzing project requirements, preparing accurate cost estimates, and contributing to the overall success of our fabrication projects.
Mandatory Requirements and Duties:
If you are interested in learning more about the Estimator job opportunity please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2+ years of Estimating experience within a fabrication environment
- Strong understanding of various fabrication processes, including welding, machining, and assembly.
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms with suppliers, ensuring cost-effectiveness and adherence to project timelines.
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and other team members to gain insights into project requirements.
- Must be proficient with Excel, experience with Epicor would be an asset.
We are recruitment industry leaders committed to quality service, integrity, respect and equal opportunity. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout our recruitment process. Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-877-682-8889 x223 if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their accessibility needs. By applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related to the consideration of employment through itec group and its clients. Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org