Job Number: 8293
itec group is seeking an experienced and versatile HR Business Partner to join our client's manufacturing company. As an HR Business Partner, you will play a crucial role in supporting the human resources functions of our organization. Your primary responsibilities will include recruitment and selection, employee relations, performance management, training and development, and policy implementation. This is an excellent opportunity for an HR professional who thrives in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and is adept at handling a diverse range of HR tasks.
- Recruitment and Selection:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Post job advertisements, screen resumes, and conduct interviews to assess candidate qualifications and cultural fit.
- Coordinate and conduct pre-employment assessments, reference checks, and background screenings.
- Facilitate the onboarding process for new employees, ensuring a smooth transition into the organization.
- Employee Relations:
- Serve as a point of contact for employees regarding HR policies, procedures, and employment-related inquiries.
- Address and resolve employee concerns, conflicts, and disciplinary issues in a timely and confidential manner.
- Promote positive employee relations by fostering a culture of open communication and respect.
- Conduct exit interviews and analyze feedback to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Performance Management:
- Support performance management processes, including goal setting, performance evaluations, and career development plans.
- Provide guidance and training to managers on performance-related matters, including coaching and corrective actions.
- Monitor performance appraisal cycles and ensure timely completion of evaluations.
- Assist in implementing performance improvement plans and conducting follow-up evaluations.
- Training and Development:
- Identify training needs within the organization and collaborate with managers to design and deliver effective training programs.
- Coordinate training sessions, workshops, and seminars on various HR and compliance topics.
- Support employee development initiatives, including career planning and succession planning.
- Maintain training records and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs.
- Policy Implementation and Compliance:
- Assist in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures that align with legal requirements and industry best practices.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Keep abreast of changes in employment laws and update policies and procedures as necessary.
- Conduct periodic audits to ensure adherence to HR policies and procedures.
- College diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist in the manufacturing industry.
- Sound knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and HR best practices.
- Familiarity with HRIS systems and proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.