Job Number: 8266
itec group is currently recruiting a Manufacturing Engineer for a well-established organization in the Hamilton region that develops innovative products for the global market. If you are looking for the chance to work with a talented team and have the opportunity to advance within your career, this role is for you!
Daily responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- As a Manufacturing Engineer specializing in welding and machining, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and improving manufacturing processes related to welding and machining operations. Your primary goal will be to ensure the production of high-quality components while optimizing production efficiency and minimizing costs.
If you are interested in learning more about the Manufacturing Engineer job opportunity please submit your updated resume to email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Mechanical, Industrial, or Manufacturing Engineering (or related field).
- Proven experience in manufacturing engineering, process optimization, and lean methodologies.
- Past working experience within a fabrication environment (Welding and Machining)
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.