Job Number: 8444
Mechanical Design Engineer
Our client, an industry leading automation manufacturer is seeking to add a proven Mechanical Design Engineers to their team for a permanent job opportunity in Milton. Reporting to the Manager of Mechanical Engineering, the successful candidate will be responsible for mechanical design, technical calculations, reviewing with project managers, determining feasibility of design, and much more. This is a great opportunity to join a growing dynamic company, which offers a competitive salary, bonus, profit sharing, flex hours, and career growth advancement opportunities!
The Mechanical Design Engineer required skills may include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of machine shop techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of drafting principles.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Capable of designing tooling from sketches or verbal concepts.
- Capable of working as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the use of pneumatics and hydraulics, and electrical devices
Responsibilities snapshot may include but are not limited to:
- Perform engineering calculations with respect to strength of materials, speeds, horsepower, temperature, pressure, force, etc
- Review drawings for accuracy, material selection, proper machining techniques, finishes, hardness, etc.
- Liaise with customers and in-house technical and engineering staff.
- Analyze designs and systems for compliance to applicable standards
- Diploma or degree in mechanical design, mechanical engineering, automation or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of automation & mechanical design experience.
If you are interested in learning more about the Mechanical Design Engineer Job or other Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing opportunities, then please apply online at www.itecgroup.ca or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are recruitment industry leaders committed to quality service, integrity, respect and equal opportunity. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout our recruitment process. Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-877-682-8889 x223 if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their accessibility needs. By applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related to the consideration of employment through itec group and its clients. Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org