Job Number: 8468
itec group has partnered with and industry leading Manufacturer on a search for a full-time Mechanical Designer. If you are passionate about design engineering, then this is your chance to join an innovative design team. The successful candidate must have high level proficiency on SolidWorks.
As the Mechanical Designer you will be responsible for creating and revising engineering drawings, and support resolution of technical issues from production.
Great opportunity to join a well-established company that offers room for growth, competitive compensation package, and an excellent working environment.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Create and revise engineering drawings accurately using SolidWorks
- Design experience with Sheetmetal and/or stainless steel products
- Troubleshoot and resolve design issues
- Support the resolution of technical issues from production
- Populate order system with designs of directory items
- Maintain accuracy of bill of material (BOM) items
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in a design, drafting or an engineering role.
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office
- MUST be fully proficient in SolidWorks
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Understanding bend allowances and sheet metal is an asset
- Intermediate math skills including geometry
If you are interested in the Mechanical Designer job or other Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing opportunities then please apply online at www.itecgroup.ca or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to stay in touch, we require your consent. Canada's anti-spam legislation (CASL) came into effect on July 1, 2014, and requires us to obtain the consent of our Canadian applicants to continue to receive electronic communication. On your online application, please include the line "I consent to receiving commercial electronic messages regarding this and other opportunities with itec group” Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at email@example.com