itec group Inc. is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer located in the Halton region.
The successful incumbent will be tasked to work on design projects on equipment and systems as well as other projects as needed. This is a great opportunity to work for a company that provides a competitive salary and benefits while placing an emphasis on improving practical skills to prepare for future career opportunities. At itec group, we provide candidates with a seamless experience to transition into suitable roles as professionals in their desired fields.
Key Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (P.Eng preferred)
- Strong knowledge of Solidworks or Inventor and designing of large machinery and/or material handling equipment
- Strong communication, design tactics, and initiative skills
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and design mechanical equipment, machines, and systems while maintaining a continuous improvement process
- Ensure that all designs are consistent and of the highest quality
If you are interested in learning more about the Mechanical Engineer opportunity and meet the required qualifications, please submit your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are recruitment industry leaders committed to quality service, integrity, respect and equal opportunity. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout our recruitment process. Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-877-682-8889 x223 if you
require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their accessibility needs. By applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related
to the consideration of employment through itec group and its clients. Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org