Job Number: 8434
Our client based in the Golden Horseshoe is actively recruiting for a Facilities Engineer with a strong paint process background.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning, implementation, and maintenance of paint processes and systems within a manufacturing facility
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the overall efficiency and effectiveness of paint processes.
- Oversee the installation, maintenance, and repair of paint equipment.
If you are interested in learning more about the Facilities Engineer opportunity and meet the required qualifications, please submit your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in paint facilities management within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of paint processes, equipment, and materials.
We are recruitment industry leaders committed to quality service, integrity, respect and equal opportunity. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout our recruitment process. Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-877-682-8889 x223 if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their accessibility needs. By applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related to the consideration of employment through itec group and its clients. Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org