Job Number: 8466
Our client based in Southern Ontario is actively recruiting for a Plant Process Engineer
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Working to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of manufacturing processes, with a focus on quality, productivity, and cost reduction.
- Participating in the planning, design, and implementation of capital projects related to the forging process. This could include the installation of new machinery, expansion of the facility, or process automation.
- Investigating equipment failures or process issues to determine the root cause and prevent future occurrences.
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineer, P.Eng preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in a heavy industrial environment
What they offer:
Qualified applicants, please contact: email@example.com
- A competitive salary structure
- RSP matching plan
- Flex time
- Growth opportunities
We are recruitment industry leaders committed to quality service, integrity, respect and equal opportunity. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout our recruitment process. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-682-8889 x223 if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their accessibility needs. By applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related to the consideration of employment through itec group and its clients. Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at email@example.com