Job Number: 8459
Itec group is currently recruiting a Quality Coordinator to join a world class organization. Reporting to the Quality Manager the successful candidate will lead the companies TS 16949 activities.
What they offer:
What you bring to the table:
- Excellent Benefits
- Corporate Bonus
- Flex hours
- Degree or Diploma with Quality designation
- Proven experience working with automotive core tools APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, 8D, PDCA etc.
- Previous auditing experience a must, experience as a Lead Auditor a definite asset
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to present solutions and provide training
- Previous Continuous Improvement experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- As the Internal Auditor you will manage and schedule internal audit systems, update checklists, inputs findings in to the database, and supports external certification audits
- Supports actions related to the organizational TS 16949 quality system
- Keeps library of TS, AIAG, ISO 14001, Customer Specific requirements current
- Manage document and data control across multiple facilities
- Maintains scorecards for plant performance
- Accumulates internal audit data and submits to management for review
- Create and conduct training related to company Quality Systems
- Liaison with internal team at all levels, customers and suppliers
itec group Inc. emphasizes the importance of building effective relationships between candidates and industry leading companies. We recruit for the IT, engineering/advanced manufacturing and construction industries. We offer individuals looking for contract or full-time positions desirable career opportunities. Our committed team who are leaders within the recruitment industry have built a foundation of solid working relationships based on quality service, integrity and respect. itec group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. By applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related to the consideration of employment through itec group and its clients.
Qualified applicants, please contact email@example.com
In order to stay in touch, we require your consent. Canada's anti-spam legislation (CASL) came into effect on July 1, 2014, and requires us to obtain the consent of our Canadian applicants to continue to receive electronic communication. On your online application, please include the line "I consent to receiving commercial electronic messages regarding this and other opportunities with itec group” Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org