Job Number: 8483
itec group is seeking an experienced and highly skilled Senior CNC Programmer to join our client's team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating, modifying, and optimizing CNC programs to control machining operations using computer numerical control (CNC) machines. As a Senior CNC Programmer, you will work closely with engineering and production teams to ensure efficient manufacturing processes and high-quality output.
- Develop CNC programs using CAM software based on engineering drawings, models, and specifications.
- Optimize machining processes to maximize efficiency, productivity, and quality.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to identify opportunities for process improvements and cost reductions.
- Perform tooling selection, setup, and fixture design to support CNC machining operations.
- Conduct tooling and fixture trials, and implement necessary adjustments to ensure optimal performance.
- Provide technical support and guidance to CNC operators and machinists.
- Troubleshoot and resolve machining issues to minimize downtime and maintain production schedules.
- Stay updated on advancements in CNC technology and machining techniques.
- Adhere to safety regulations and best practices in a manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in learning more about the Senior CNC Programmer job opportunity please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a CNC programmer in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in CAM software (e.g., Mastercam, GibbsCAM, SolidCAM) and CAD software (e.g., SolidWorks, AutoCAD).
- Strong knowledge of CNC machining principles, tooling, and machining processes.
- Experience with a variety of CNC machines (e.g., milling machines, lathes, grinders).
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings, models, and specifications.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
We are recruitment industry leaders committed to quality service, integrity, respect and equal opportunity. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout our recruitment process. Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-877-682-8889 x223 if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their accessibility needs. By applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related to the consideration of employment through itec group and its clients.
Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org