itec group Inc. is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Designer. The successful incumbent will be tasked to provide assistance to project managers and builders to design machines and other projects as needed. This is a great opportunity to work for a company that provides a competitive salary and benefits while placing emphasis on improving practical skills to prepare for future career opportunities. At itec group, we provide candidates with a seamless experience to transition into suitable roles as professionals in their desired fields.
Key Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering, or relevant discipline
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Industrial Design
- Strong knowledge of SolidWorks, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of automated machinery and manufacturing design
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and design industrial equipment
- Collaborate and communicate with project managers
- Create models and tests of designs using AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Maintain a list of materials to ensure tools are sourced
If you are interested in learning more about the Mechanical Designer opportunity and meet the required qualifications, please submit your updated resume directly to email@example.com.
We are recruitment industry leaders committed to quality service, integrity, respect and equal opportunity. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout our recruitment process. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-682-8889 x223 if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their accessibility needs. By applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related to the consideration of employment through itec group and its clients. Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at