Job Number: 8246
itec group is currently recruiting for a Test Engineering Specialist for a leading company in the London area.
- Develop and implement test plans, protocols, and procedures for evaluating electronic or electrical products in a laboratory setting.
- Conduct comprehensive testing of electronic components and systems to ensure compliance with industry standards and product specifications.
- Analyze test data, identify potential issues, and propose solutions for improving product performance and reliability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve technical issues and ensure the timely completion of testing activities.
- Maintain and calibrate testing equipment and instruments to ensure accurate and reliable test results.
- Generate detailed test reports, documenting test procedures, results, and any deviations from expected performance criteria.
- College diploma in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, etc.
- Proven experience in test engineering for electronic or electrical products, preferably in a laboratory environment.
- In-depth knowledge of testing methodologies, equipment, and standards specific to electronic or electrical products.
- Familiarity with relevant industry regulations and compliance standards (e.g., ISO, IEC, IEEE, UL) related to product testing.
- Proficiency in using testing tools and software for data analysis and interpretation.
If you are interested in learning more about the Test Engineering Specialist job opportunity please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are recruitment industry leaders committed to quality service, integrity, respect and equal opportunity. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout our recruitment process. Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-877-682-8889 x223 if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their accessibility needs. By applying for this position you are consenting to receive electronic messages related to the consideration of employment through itec group and its clients. Should you wish to stop receiving electronic communications at any time, simply let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org